An Uncommon Minneapolis Law Firm
Arrested MN is not like other law firms. We have an uncommon level of experience and success at trial, and an uncommon commitment to helping our clients improve their lives.
If You Are Facing a Crisis, Call Arrested MN Right Now at 612.339.5844.
An Arrested MN attorney is available to speak with you 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Our attorneys and staff are all focused on three things:
- Achieving exceptional legal results
- Meeting clients’ goals
- Improving clients’ lives in and out of court
Our Results Speak for Themselves
We are proud of the results we have achieved for our clients. Our lawyers have taken more than 100 felony criminal cases to jury verdict, achieving successful results in a great number of them.
If It Is Important to You, It’s Important to Us
We have won not guilty verdicts and dismissals in high-profile cases. We are experienced in handling the media in a manner that protects our clients’ interests. However, a case does not have to make the news to command our attention. We are committed to achieving exceptional results in every case — even when the outcome matters only to you, your family and your legal team.
We Listen to Our Clients
Our attorneys will listen to your concerns and work diligently to achieve your goals. We tailor our approach to meet your unique needs. What are your priorities?
- A fast and fair resolution to the case. Some people just want to get the case over as soon as possible.
- A day in court. Some clients feel wrongfully accused. They want to stand up in court, confront their accusers and see the case through all the way to trial.
- Help with underlying life issues. Some people need help getting their lives back on track outside of the courtroom. We can refer them to resources that can help address issues such as addiction, mental health or employment problems.
We Work for You and Respect Your Decisions
We will outline your legal options. Our attorneys will give you the information you need to make an informed decision about whether to accept a plea bargain or out-of-court settlement. However, you will remain in charge of your case. Based on your own goals and values, you will decide whether or not to go to trial. Our lawyers never forget that we work for you.
Arrested MN attorneys represent clients in the Minneapolis-St. Paul area, throughout Minnesota and across the nation. To learn how we can help, contact us by email or call 612.339.5844. An attorney is available to speak with you by phone around the clock.