Lawyers Defending Those Charged with White Collar Crime in State and Federal Court Nationwide
Have you been contacted by the police, the Bureau of Criminal Apprehension, FBI, Treasury Department, Secret Service, Department of Commerce or the IRS’s Criminal Investigations unit? Have you been asked to participate in an internal investigation at work? Have you received a subpoena to testify before a grand jury or to supply documents?
Call Ryan Pacyga Criminal Defense at 612.339.5844: An Attorney Is Available to Speak With You Now
Do not speak to an investigator or in-house attorney without first consulting with a criminal defense attorney skilled in representing clients charged with white collar crimes.
Ryan Pacyga Criminal Defense attorneys are experienced in representing businesses and individuals who have been charged with all types of white collar criminal offenses in state and federal court, including those involving:
- Fraud, including mail fraud, bank fraud, wire fraud, prescription fraud, credit card fraud, Medicare fraud, insurance fraud , investment fraud, securities fraud, mortgage fraud and tax fraud
- Computer crimes, including identity theft and computer hacking
- Conspiracy to commit a crime, whether or not any crime has taken place
- Financial crimes, including falsifying loan applications, embezzlement, insider trading, forgery, falsifying business records, Ponzi schemes, theft by swindle and money laundering
- Public corruption and/or bribery
- Racketeering (RICO)
Experienced Defense in High-Profile Cases
Arrested MN attorney Ryan Pacyga has defended clients in high-profile white collar crime cases. He represented persons allegedly involved in the United States v. Tom Petters; United States v. Denny Hecker, and United States v. Robert Walker cases. He also defended a client involved in the largest mortgage fraud case in the Upper Midwest. In addition, he defended an individual indicted with approximately 20 counts of federal charges in an alleged global internet prescription drug case.
Effective defense of white collar crimes requires an understanding of sophisticated financial transactions and the ability to describe them in a manner that a jury will understand. Our legal team has the resources, skills and experience to achieve positive results in the most challenging white collar crime cases.
To learn more about how we can protect your rights and your interests, call Ryan Pacyga Criminal Defense at 612.339.5844 or contact us by email. We represent clients charged with white collar crimes in the Minneapolis-St. Paul area, throughout Minnesota and across the nation.