Lawyers Defending The Accused In Minneapolis, St. Paul And Throughout Minnesota
Being arrested and accused of a crime is devastating. It can leave you feeling vulnerable, alone and afraid. At times like this, you need a hero — someone who cares about you and has the skills to help.
At Arrested MN, we understand what you are going through. Our criminal defense attorneys have helped hundreds of people just like you put their lives back together after an arrest. You can rely on us to lead you through this difficult time.
Talk To An Arrested MN Attorney Right Now: Call (612) 351-1786
Have you been arrested? Do you suspect you are under investigation for a state or federal crime? Do not delay. Call (612) 351-1786 as soon as possible. An Arrested MN attorney is available to speak to you 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
At Arrested MN, our criminal defense attorneys take the presumption of innocence to heart.
We defend clients charged in state and federal court with the full range of felony and misdemeanor crimes, including:
- Violent offenses: Including assault, domestic assault, manslaughter and murder and other threats of violence.
- Firearms and weapons possession violations: Including carrying a weapon without a permit and recklessly discharging a firearm.
- Controlled substances/drugs: Possession, manufacture and sales of Schedule One and Schedule Two controlled substances, including marijuana, cocaine, heroin, meth, synthetic drugs and prescription drugs
- Criminal sexual conduct charges: Defending against sexual assault, rape, child pornography and lewd conduct charges
- Theft offenses: Including burglary and robbery
- Juvenile crime charges: Working to keep juvenile cases in juvenile court
- DWI/drunk driving: Including driver’s license revocation, felony DWI, first DWI, ignition interlock, multiple DWIs and vehicular homicide
- White collar offenses: Including mail fraud, wire fraud, investment fraud and prescription fraud
- Expungement: Clearing criminal records to help clients move on with their lives
- Probation violations: Helping clients get a second chance to comply with probation requirements
- Protection orders: Challenging the imposition of orders for protection and defending clients against alleged violations
- Federal offenses: Representing individuals and companies facing federal charges for financial crimes, fraud and conspiracy
- Appeals and post-conviction relief: Offering help and hope to clients after a negative outcome at trial
Learn more about how our firm can help you by reading our Criminal Defense FAQs.
Experienced Trial Lawyers With A Record Of Success
Our criminal defense lawyers have an impressive record of success. We are excellent negotiators and skilled litigators who are respected by prosecutors and judges throughout Minnesota. Our founding attorney, Ryan Pacyga, has taken well over 100 felony cases to jury verdict.
What Our Experience Means For You
While every case is unique, our experience and history of success allow us to anticipate and prepare for the prosecution’s next step. Hiring an Arrested MN attorney is like putting a veteran player into a game. We know the plays, we know the opposition’s strategies, and we know how to lead our team into battle. In short, we know what it takes to win.
No one can predict the outcome of a legal case, but an experienced attorney can level the playing field. To put the strength of our experience on your side, please call (612) 351-1786 or contact us by email. Arrested MN attorneys represent clients in the Minneapolis-St. Paul area, throughout Minnesota and across the nation.
Let Us Protect You Now
Contact Us 24/7