You Need An Experienced Litigator. You Need Ryan Pacyga Criminal Defense
Ryan M. Pacyga Esq.
Location : Minneapolis, MN
I defend people being accused of serious crimes including murder, assault, fraud, criminal sexual conduct, firearms and drug trafficking in state and federal courts across the nation. Victories include not guilty verdicts and dismissals in criminal sexual conduct, murder, assault, burglary, controlled substance/drugs, robbery, firearm possession, prostitution and DWI cases. I strive not only to get the best results in court for my clients, but to improve their lives as well by helping with any underlying issues that may exist such as addiction/alcoholism, anxiety, depression, anger management and a host of other issues that commonly plague defendants in the criminal justice system.
I am on the Board of Directors of the Minnesota Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers. I am also a Life Member of the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers.
I am honored to be named to Super Lawyers annually.
I frequently lecture about trial skills and techniques and criminal defense strategies at law schools and continuing legal education seminars. Other criminal defense lawyers frequently call me for advice and even hire me to do their trials. I am also a radio, newspaper and television commentator – you may have heard me on 93X or KFAN. I enjoy mentoring young lawyers and I feel grateful to protect the accused.
- Minnesota, 2002
- U.S. District Court District of Minnesota, 2003
- William Mitchell College of Law, St. Paul, Minnesota
- Juris Doctor
- Honors: Co-Champion, Rosalie Wahl Moot Court
- University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts - 1999
- Honors: Dean's List
- Major: Speech Communications
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Life Member
- Minnesota Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Board of Directors
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- American Inns of Court
- Super Lawyers, 2008-Present
- Top 40 under 40, The National Trial Lawyers
- Who’s Who in Criminal Defense, Minnesota Law & Politics
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers, The National Trial Lawyers
Pro Bono Activities
- Volunteer Mentor for University of St. Thomas School of Law, 2002 - Present
- Siegel, Brill, Greupner, Duffy & Foster, Associate Attorney, 2002 to 2003
- Criminal Defense
- Federal Crimes and Conspiracies