Eleven Reasons To Hire Ryan Pacyga Criminal Defense
Perhaps the most important decision you will make in the resolution of your legal issue is the attorney you select to represent you. When you retain Ryan Pacyga Criminal Defense as your legal representative, you can rest assured that you have made a wise choice. Following are 11 reasons to choose Ryan Pacyga Criminal Defense.
- A history of success: Our lawyers have an exceptional record of success both in and out of court.
- Attorney available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year: We know legal problems don’t work nine to five. People have legal emergencies around the clock. If you need a lawyer, call 612-474-5420 right now. A Ryan Pacyga Criminal Defense attorney is available to speak with you at any hour.
- Experienced and effective trial attorneys: We prepare every case as if it will go to trial. We are unafraid to take our cases before a judge and jury if that is in our clients’ best interest. We try cases in state and federal court in the Minneapolis-St. Paul area, throughout Minnesota and across the nation. We have earned many not guilty verdicts and dismissals in state and federal
- Other lawyers turn to us for help: We are respected by our peers in the legal profession. We have represented other attorneys, law enforcement officers and their family members. Other criminal defense attorneys frequently turn to us for help with complex cases or trial strategy, and even hire us to take on cases that are too serious or complex for them to handle.
- We treat you with respect: Whether you are a corporate executive, a middle-class mom or someone with a lengthy criminal history, you will be treated with respect, dignity and compassion at our law firm. We understand that everyone has challenges and that you are going through some of the most difficult times of your life.
- We listen and communicate well: We are good listeners who are approachable and easy to talk to. We won’t talk down to you or speak in legal jargon. It is our job to explain complex legal issues in clear English so that you understand what is happening in your case. We will also send you copies of evidence, motions and other legal documents to keep you informed.
- Most new clients are referred to us by satisfied former clients: More than 80% of the people who contact Ryan Pacyga Criminal Defense are referred to us by former clients or other lawyers. For a lawyer, a referral is the ultimate compliment. We are grateful that our clients appreciate our efforts enough to refer their family members and friends to our law firm.
- Leaders in our profession: Our attorneys teach continuing legal education courses for other lawyers on trial technique, DWI defense, self-defense, criminal sexual conduct, the rules of evidence and other topics. They have contributed to handbooks that judges and members of law enforcement use for guidance. Ryan Pacyga served as a board member of the Minnesota Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers.
- A team approach: Our attorneys, paralegals and private investigator are a carefully assembled team. Everyone who works at Ryan Pacyga Criminal Defense embodies our law firm’s goals of achieving exceptional results, providing excellent service and treating clients as we would like to be treated.
- Respectful of those who serve our country: We are proud to represent current and former members of the armed services. We appreciate the sacrifices members of the military have made for us and consider it an honor to assist them with their legal concerns.
- Dedicated to the community: We are active members of the community. Our attorneys and staff members coach sports teams, serve on boards of nonprofit organizations, and volunteer for a broad variety of worthy causes in the Minneapolis-St. Paul. See our individual bios for more details.
Ryan Pacyga Criminal Defense attorneys represent clients in the Minneapolis-St. Paul area, throughout Minnesota and across the nation. To learn how we can help, contact us by email or 612-474-5420. An attorney is available to speak with you by phone 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.