Lawyers Defending The Accused In Minneapolis, In St. Paul And Throughout Minnesota
Being arrested and accused of a crime is devastating. It can leave you feeling vulnerable, alone and afraid. At times like this, you need a hero – someone who cares about you and has the skills to help.
At Ryan Pacyga Criminal Defense, we understand what you are going through. Our criminal defense attorneys have helped hundreds of people just like you put their lives back together after an arrest. You can rely on us to lead you through this difficult time.
Talk To A Ryan Pacyga Criminal Defense Attorney Right Now: Call 612-474-5420
Have you been arrested? Do you suspect you are under investigation for a state or federal crime? Have the police come to your home or business with a search warrant? Do not delay. Call 612-474-5420 as soon as possible. A Ryan Pacyga Criminal Defense attorney is available to speak to you 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
At Ryan Pacyga Criminal Defense, our criminal defense attorneys take the presumption of innocence to heart.
We defend clients charged in state and federal court with the full range of felony and misdemeanor crimes, including:
- Violent offenses: Including assault, domestic assault, strangulation, manslaughter and murder and other threats of violence.
- Firearms and weapons possession violations: Including carrying a weapon without a permit and recklessly discharging a firearm.
- Controlled substances/drugs: Possession, manufacture and sales of Schedule One and Schedule Two controlled substances, including marijuana, cocaine, heroin, fentanyl, ecstasy, methamphetamine, synthetic drugs and prescription drugs
- Criminal sexual conduct charges: Defending against sexual assault, rape, child pornography and lewd conduct charges
- Theft offenses: Including burglary and robbery
- Juvenile crime charges: Working to keep juvenile cases in juvenile court
- DWI/drunk driving: Including driver’s license revocation, felony DWI, first DWI, ignition interlock, multiple DWIs and vehicular homicide
- White collar offenses: Including mail fraud, wire fraud, investment fraud, tax fraud and prescription fraud
- Expungement: Clearing criminal records to help clients move on with their lives
- Probation violations: Helping clients get a second chance to comply with probation requirements
- Protection orders: Challenging the imposition of orders for protection, domestic abuse no contact orders and defending clients against alleged violations
- Federal offenses: Representing individuals and companies facing federal charges for financial crimes, fraud and conspiracy
Experienced Trial Lawyers With A Record Of Success
Our criminal defense lawyers have an impressive record of success. We are excellent negotiators and skilled litigators who are respected by prosecutors and judges throughout Minnesota. Our founding attorney, Ryan Pacyga, has obtained dismissals or not guilty verdicts in well over 100 criminal cases.
What Our Experience Means For You
While every case is unique, our experience and history of success allow us to anticipate and prepare for the prosecution’s next step. Hiring Ryan Pacyga Criminal Defense is like putting a veteran player into a game. We know the plays, we know the opposition’s strategies, and we know how to lead our team into battle. In short, we know what it takes to win. The last thing you want to do is hire a lawyer that does not routinely take cases to trial. Hiring a veteran trial attorney helps you get better offers as well as improves your chance of winning at trial. Ryan Pacyga and Marie Pacyga have taken many cases to trial and have obtained many not guilty verdicts.
No one can predict the outcome of a legal case, but an experienced attorney can level the playing field. To put the strength of our experience on your side, please call 612-474-5420 or contact us by email. Ryan Pacyga Criminal Defense attorneys represent clients in the Minneapolis-St. Paul area, throughout Minnesota and across the nation.