Lawyers Representing Clients With Multiple DWIS In Minneapolis, St. Paul And Throughout Minnesota
In Minnesota, criminal penalties and driving sanctions become increasingly more severe for every DWI arrest. You can permanently lose your license and your vehicle. For a fourth DWI, you can be charged with a felony and sentenced to up to seven years in prison and/or $14,000 in fines.
Multiple DWIs? Call 612-474-5420 To Speak To Ryan Pacyga Criminal Defense
If you have multiple DWIs on your record, it is extremely important to speak to an attorney with experience representing people in similar circumstances. The criminal defense attorneys at Ryan Pacyga Criminal Defense have successfully represented clients with second, third, fourth and subsequent DWI arrests. To discuss your case, call 612-474-5420. A Ryan Pacyga Criminal Defense attorney is available to speak with you 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Our criminal defense lawyers will listen to you describe the circumstances of your case, outline your options and develop a plan for moving forward. Ryan Pacyga Criminal Defense has extensive experience defending clients with multiple DWIs. We will explore all possible strategies to help minimize the negative consequences of your most recent DWI arrest. For example, we will ask:
- Did the officer have probable cause for stopping your vehicle?
- Are there alternate explanations for the driving behavior that caused the officer to pull you over? For example, were you texting or talking on your phone?
- Was the officer properly trained in administering the breath test?
- Was the DataMaster breath test unit properly calibrated?
- Was the blood or urine sample handled properly at the lab?
- Are there alternate explanations for the positive blood alcohol test and/or for you appearing to be intoxicated?
- Were there witnesses who could testify that you appeared to be sober?
A Comprehensive Approach To DWI Defense
We will fight the criminal case and the implied consent case against you. In addition, we may refer you to resources that can help you resolve the issues that led to your arrest. Our goal is to help you improve your life both in and out of court.
If you have been arrested for a second or subsequent DWI, do not give up. Call Ryan Pacyga Criminal Defense today at 612-474-5420 or contact us by email. We are here to help you.