Minnesota Drug Crime Defense Lawyers Representing Clients Nationwide
If you have been arrested for a drug crime, if the police have come with a search warrant, or if you suspect you are under investigation for a state or federal drug-related offense, call us immediately at 612-474-5420. An attorney is available to speak with you 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Representing Clients In State And Federal Courts
Drug offenses are common, but defending against drug-related charges is legally complex. The criminal defense attorneys at Ryan Pacyga Criminal Defense are experienced in controlled substance cases. We have defended clients charged with state or federal drug offenses in many different states.
Please contact our law firm for effective representation in cases involving any Schedule One or Schedule Two controlled substance. We have successfully represented clients in drug crime cases involving:
- Marijuana, cocaine, heroin, methamphetamine and fentanyl
- Synthetic drugs
- Prescription medications, such as OxyContin and oxycodone
- Drug possession
- Possession with intent to distribute
- Drug distribution or sales
- Narcotics trafficking
- Drug manufacture, including marijuana grow houses and meth labs
- Conspiracy to distribute drugs
We have successfully represented a client charged with murder after the person he allegedly gave or sold drugs to died as a consequence of using a controlled substance.
Protecting Your Rights
The admissibility of evidence is key to every drug case. If proper procedure was not followed in gathering evidence against you, we will work to have it suppressed, that is, thrown out of court.
Our attorneys will review the facts of the case, asking questions such as:
- Did police have the right to stop your vehicle?
- Did law enforcement have the right to search you, your home or your vehicle without a warrant?
- If a search warrant was issued, was it valid and properly executed?
- Were you entrapped?
- Was a confidential informant involved and, if so, how reliable is the information he or she provided?
Helping You Outside Of Court
In some drug-related cases, we encourage our client to address the underlying personal issues that may have led to the arrest. This may involve getting into a treatment program for substance abuse. Showing the court that our client is taking steps to make positive changes may help avoid a prison sentence and future criminal charges.
Here To Help, Not To Judge
Whatever the facts of your case, you can rely on Arrested MN for effective legal representation by attorneys who are committed to helping you — not judging you. To learn more about our drug crime defense practice, please call 612-474-5420 or contact us by email.
Ryan Pacyga Criminal Defense attorneys represent clients charged with drug crimes in the Minneapolis-St. Paul area, throughout Minnesota and across the nation.